Cuvée de la Muraille
Intense aromas of blueberry, blackberries, vanilla, as well as its subtle woody hints of wood
(€70.20 / carton de 6 bouteilles)
- Côtes de Provence
- Grape varieties
- 55% de syrah et à 45% de vieux grenache
- Tasting temperature
- Serve between 16 and 18 °C
- Ageing potential
- 10 to 15 years
Our cuvee de la Muraille is one of a kind. It is a blend of old shiraz 55% and Grenache 45%.
You’ll be charmed by its intense aromas of blueberry, blackberries, vanilla, as well as its subtle woody hints of wood.
In the mouth, tannins are still present, although delicate and they guarantee a greater longevity.
A rich, full bodied wine enjoyed for its long finish.
- Open the bottle 1 hour before tasting.
- Ideal drinking temperature is 17°.
- It perfectly matches with Mediterranean, Indian food, red meat and ripened cheeses.